Senior Associate- Digital
Ideosphere is a boutique consultancy focused towards simplifying business complexities through compelling narratives. If you are looking at making an impact which is intrinsic and focused towards a deep rooted understanding of the businesses and their challenges, we would urge you to get in touch with us.
What in Ideosphere
A channel management profile for a creative and data – driven expert to develop audiences and increase awareness on social media platforms. Ability to develop and execute a strategy to increase the reach and engagement of content.
Values Expected Within Ideosphere
- Trust towards ownership of work and focus towards the value & outcomes
- Authenticity to accept mistakes and failures if any, and an attitude to not make the same mistakes again based on feedback
- Respect people’s opinions based on facts and validations.
- Empathy to collaborate with others and understand perspectives
Listen: Active listening of the individual & brand tonality and align with specific industry
Learn: To be agile towards the approach and think for the benefit of the outcomes
Leverage: Thrive on data analytics to identify areas of growth and recommendations
- Manage profiles and pages on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to interpret data, create presentation decks and provide analytical conclusions
- Active involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Ability to seed content into social applications
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting relationship with stakeholders
- Keeping upgraded on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media
- Collaborate and work with designers to improve user experience
- Brief content team regarding the work to be done
- Support short format content strategy development
- Maintain relationships with media agencies and vendors
- Act as first level of quality inspection for all work related to digital accounts being managed
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hand on knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and operate with team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to write social media copies and descriptions (with SEO knowledge preferred)
- Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce the marketing campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with high proficiency in english copy
- Bachelors/Masters in marketing, digital marketing or other relevant field
Experience: 1 to 2 Years