Consulting Associate – Media Planning
Ideosphere is a boutique consultancy focused towards simplifying business complexities through compelling narratives. If you are looking at making an impact which is intrinsic and focused towards a deep rooted understanding of the businesses and their challenges, we would urge you to get in touch with us.
What in Ideosphere
A digital buying profile for a data – driven expert responsible for developing and implementing PPC, Social Media Advertising, Mobile Advertising, and other digital media advertising plans for clients. Ability to manage day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with clients and partner agencies.
Values Expected Within Ideosphere
- Creativity towards the exhibition of work that address customer challenges and solutions
- Authenticity to accept mistakes and failures if any and an attitude to not make the same mistakes again based on feedback
- Respect people’s opinions based on facts and validations, with limited biases. Listening to different points of view to make a fair judgement of the situation and requirement of the outcomes for the company
- Empathy to understand that culture of people stands foremost in decision making of any kind
Listen: Active listening of the industry trends & brand amplification strategy
Learn: To be agile towards the approach and think of the outcomes in terms of scale
Leverage: Thrive on data analytics to identify areas of growth and recommendations
- Create plans for approval from client including buying strategy – keywords planning and costing, targeting Strategies, copy/message strategy, and measurement objectives
- Plan and execute PPC, social media, and third party campaigns across platforms
- Work with the digital team and partner agencies to achieve client objectives. Work with the NBD team to create pitch plans from paid campaign aspect
- Evaluate ROI of online marketing campaigns – Compare spending with leads received during the month and make bid/keyword revisions, as necessary to ensure strong Cost-per-acquisition.
- Track performance of the campaigns using online tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and other research tools regularly and make necessary changes
- Closely monitor website analytics to track traffic patterns and opportunities
- Optimize bids and keywords across websites in line with the overall marketing goals
- Build ads of all types and use all types of extensions as applicable
- Build desired landing page assets needed to support the campaign, in coordination with the website development team/partner/client.
Experience in coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google AdWords (Search, Display, Remarketing, Video, Dynamic, Gmail) Shopping Ads, Facebook Ecosystem (Video, Static, Carousel, Canvas, Shopping, Catalogue, Swipe Ups, In Stream Videos, etc., Leads), YouTube Advertising (Bumper, pre roll, in stream, text), Mobile Ad Serving – Unity, etc., Native Ad Platforms – Outbrain, Taboola, etc., Quora, LinkedIn (Leads, Click to Website) App Store Advertising, Bing, Third party portal for display ads and lead gen strategy.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least two years of on-job experience in managing Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, YouTube Advertising, App Store Advertising, Third Party Digital Advertising & PPC for clients
- Certification in Google AdWords will be an added advantage
- Experience in Mobile advertising will also be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and operate with team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce the marketing campaigns
- Bachelors/Masters in marketing, digital marketing or other relevant field
3 to 5 Years
Pune and Mumbai