Account Manager New Business Development
Ideosphere is a brand strategy and communication firm that believes in the power of intentional, relevant, and purposeful communication. We champion the belief that effective communication creates great possibilities and empower our clients to achieve their goals. If this excites you, get in touch!
What in Ideosphere
An account management profile to grow the new business funnel in the three main verticals of Ideosphere – Brand Strategy, Brand Communications, and Brand Content. Be the owner of entire pitch cycle starting from sourcing to pitch development.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and communication and a drive to provide exceptional result-oriented solutions. We’re looking for a dedicated and result centric account manager to grow our business. Applicants should have experience of working on different marketing areas and have a good balance of exposure into different domains such as Digital, Events, Media and PR, ATL & BTL. While a good balance is preferred, it is not a limiting factor. You will work with the head of sales and the SBU representatives to deliver the pitch deck.
Values Expected Within Ideosphere
- Accountability towards work, culture, and outcomes
- Ownership to accept mistakes and failures if any, to take the responsibility of delivering outcomes, and towards culture and process
- Empathy towards others, towards diverse perspectives, and all resources
- With the support of the SBU Head and Sales Head, understand the client requirements and deliverables and build communication strategy pitches
- Scout for new pitch opportunities through cold calling, LinkedIn sourcing, etc.
- Build and monitor NBD funnel and CRM
- Standardization and Management of all important documents and information required across verticals for creating new pithces
- Create high quality pitch decks
- Coordinate with teams to get support creative and assets for the pitch
- Maintaine timelines for delivering
- Pitch to clients
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Flexible to work within the provided resources and maintain quality
- Holistic understanding and past experience of pitching in marketing verticals suchs PR, Digital, Content, Design and Insights
- Disciplined with time and commitments
- Solution oriented and rational decision maker
- Ability to take and give feedback rationally
- Prioritization of tasks
- Ability to grasp aligned sector/s
- Well-read with an interest and opinion on subjects
- Well-travelled and culturally exposed
- MBA Graduate (Marketing/Communications)
3 to 5 Years in relevant job role
Permanent and Hybrid. Candidates are expected to be in office for 8 days in a month. They are free to work from office or work from home for the remaining days in the month.