Account Manager Marketing Communication
Ideosphere is a boutique consultancy focused towards simplifying business complexities through compelling narratives. If you are looking at making an impact which is intrinsic and focused towards a deep rooted understanding of the businesses and their challenges, we would urge you to get in touch with us.
What in Ideosphere
An account management profile to understand and analyse the key insights with a brand lens and ownership. Ability to deliver on brand strategies, executing marketing and communication frameworks, and coordinate with client, internal teams, and/or external partners. Also, to the client’s point of contact. Be the owner of all the client related deliverable to drive the objectives of the mandate through communication solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and communication and a drive to provide exceptional result-oriented solutions. We’re looking for a dedicated and result centric account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact. Applicants should be comfortable working on different marketing areas and have a good balance of exposure into different domains such as Digital, Events, Media and PR, ATL & BTL. While a good balance is preferred, it is not a limiting factor.
Values Expected Within Ideosphere
- Trust to have the ownership of customer challenges and delivery with utmost clarity in communication
- Authenticity to accept mistakes and failures if any and an attitude to not make the same mistakes again based on feedback
- Respect people’s opinions based on facts and validations, with limited biases. Listening to different points of view to make a fair judgement of the situation and requirement of the outcomes of the company
- Empathy to understand that culture of people stands foremost in decision making of any kind
- With the support of the Account Director, understand the client requirements and deliverables for the proposed marketing and communication strategy and execute to meet the KPIs
- Plan and briefing of work management across the mediums and teams and partners
- Establish clarity in communication and briefing amongst clients, partners, and the team members at the initial level for minimum miscommunication
- Standardization and Management of all important documents and information required across verticals
- Deep Logic & Insights of the Client Industries
- Be the brand communication lens for all execution
- Create measurable execution frameworks
- Work with partners and internal teams to deliver
- e2e Customer Delight: Brief-Induction to Execution-Outcomes
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Flexible to work within the provided resources and maintain quality
- Holistic understanding of marketing verticals including PR, Digital, Content, Design and Insights
- Disciplined with time and commitments
- Solution oriented and rational decision maker
- Ability to take and give feedback rationally
- Prioritization of tasks
- Ability to grasp aligned sector/s
- Well-read with an interest and opinion on subjects
- Well-travelled and culturally exposed
- MBA Graduate (Marketing)
4 to 6 Years in relevant job role
Permanent and Hybrid. Candidates are expected to be in office for 8 days in a month. They are free to work from office or work from home for the remaining days in the month.
Write to us: