Account Head- Digital
Ideosphere is a boutique consultancy focused towards simplifying business complexities through compelling narratives. If you are looking at making an impact which is intrinsic and focused towards a deep rooted understanding of the businesses and their challenges, we would urge you to get in touch with us.
What in Ideosphere
A key account handling profile to contribute to strategic planning of the accounts and setting short-term roadmap to achieve business targets for the teams. Ability to have subject matter expertise in the digital domain with an ability to manage and execute digital strategies. Also, act as a consultant for the clients with industry exposure from a networking and brand awareness perspective.
Values Expected Within Ideosphere
- Trust to ensure the benefit of the brand and its outcome are given high importance
- An attitude to grasp quickly and avoid making the same mistakes again based on feedback
- Respect people’s opinions based on facts and validations, and showcase the same with that level of transparency
- Empathy to understand points of view of people involved and rationalise decisions
Listen: To understand and identify feedback and challenges for designing a right fit approach
Learn: Have the interest to learn about newer mediums and adapt or integrate that to the campaign strategies
Leverage: Understand the outcomes are expected and ensure are met with diligence and proactive thinking.
- Comes with past execution experience on end-to-end digital marketing and branding for the companies across sectors
- Experience in developing creative, effective and measurable approaches to difficult business challenges through communication and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Deep understanding of digital functions and platforms of execution for domains such as SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media Buying (dynamic and static), Emailer & Drip Marketing, Website Marketing, Digital Automation, Mobile Marketing, App Marketing, Google as a Platform, Affiliate Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Growth/Performance Marketing etc.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Interest in new tech evolution for marketing
- MBA Graduate (Marketing/Digital)
- CRM knowledge would be desired but not necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication
- While design skills are not needed, understanding of creative design and briefing would be needed
- Ability to plan and implement digital strategies across channels like SEO, SEM, display, social, etc., with a clear focus on customer ROI
- Correlate business ROI measurement to digital measurement and build traction for measurable outcomes
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Charting out week to week activities and coordination with the internal team members and partners
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of business
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Solution orientation over dependency on the inhouse resources
- Act as the quality check on all form of digital marketing activities for account set
- Disciplined and clear with time and commitments, especially with others time
- Guide the digital team in their functioning and solutioning if faced with roadblocks and challenges